Hatteras, located in Tinton Falls, NJ, is a technology-driven Print Solutions Provider for Fortune 500 companies throughout the world. Our ability to provide graphic communication solutions across a broad range of media outlets allows us to be a one stop for graphic communication. The superior quality and service that we provide is due to our employees and their total commitment to satisfying the needs of our customers. This, coupled with our state-of-the-art facilities, makes Hatteras an industry leader.
A career opportunity at Hatteras is an opportunity to become part of our ambition, diversity, and culture and to have a chance to learn from, work with, and grow professionally among people who are leaders in their fields. We are always looking for creative, bright, hard-working individuals to join the Hatteras team!
We are looking for a team player with strong communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to a fluid environment. Outstanding organizational skills are a must, as is the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Need to have a detail-oriented mindset with experience/understanding of current USPS specifications as it pertains to the Direct Mail industry. Candidate should be proficient in using a Postal presort software, and have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Client database/data file manipulation and quality control checks
- File setup and standardization
- Merge/Purge setup and processing
- Analyze data relative to business rules of a client and Marketing Personalization usage
- Ensure that data processing jobs are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Able to problem solve when faced with unexpected delays or situations.
- Must be able to manage multiple objectives and tasks simultaneously and be able to adjust immediately to changing priorities as set forth by management.
- Must work well in a team environment and have the ability to communicate needs and objectives with all team members in order to strategize together to maintain deadlines.
- Direct Mail, Laser, Digital Variable Printing.
- Proficient in a Postal presort software such as BCC Software.
- Variable Digital Print knowledge (HP SmartStream, XMpie,)
- MS-SQL Server experience (SQL Scripts, SQL Queries, SQL Stored Procedures, Relational Database concepts)
- Strong Direct Mail processing experience (CASS, Presort, NCOA, USPS DMM)
- Technically oriented with a background in the Direct Mail industry
Hatteras is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hatteras does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.