|Title:||Data Document Technician|
A career opportunity at Hatteras is an opportunity to become part of our ambition, diversity, and culture and to have a chance to learn from, work with, and grow professionally among people who are leaders in their fields. We are always looking for creative, bright, hard-working individuals to join the Hatteras team!
We are currently looking for a Data Document Technician.
The Data Document Technician will be responsible for assisting the DMC Mailing Manager process date for mailing and dating processing on all related items specific to “Work in Process” materials form the Tinton Falls facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Import raw customer data files, perform data cleansing processes, presort lists per USPS regulations, and output final files for various output devices.
- Utilize BCC Mail Manager Software as primary database management tool.
- Learn & understand the USPS mail piece design and preparation requirements.
- Setup and compose digital variable documents using XM Pie software as primary variable document tool.
- Learn & assist in the processing of all files related to drop shipments & how they relate to UPS & FedEx (Processing of batch shipping labels, etc.).
- Assist in the processing of all data related to the processing of returns from a client mailing.
- Track time on projects in company MIS system.
- Other processes as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Technical School
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capability of effectively working on more than one project at a time
Hatteras is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hatteras does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.