Hatteras, located in Tinton Falls, NJ, is a technology-driven Print Solutions Provider for Fortune 500 companies throughout the world. Our ability to provide graphic communication solutions across a broad range of media outlets allows us to be a one stop for graphic communication. The superier quality and service that we provide is due to our employees and their total commitment to satisfying the needs of our customers. This, coupled with our state-of-the-art facilities, makes Hatteras an industry leader.
A career opportunity at Hatteras is an opportunity to become part of our ambition, diversity, and culture and to have a chance to learn from, work with, and grow professionally among people who are leaders in their fields. We are always looking for creative, bright, and hard-working individuals to join the Hatteras team!
Hatteras has an immediate opening for an Account Manager.
Account manager responsible for providing world-class print solutions to leading pharmaceutical and retail brands.
- Primary point of contact for all client communications and interactions.
- Accountable for communicating and reconciling all estimated costs and invoiced costs published to client.
- Coordinates with the Sales, Estimating, Production, and Warehousing departments to ensure all schedules are adhered to.
- Communicate effectively with customers, sales representative and manufacturing concerning customer requirements.
- Understand, document and communicate customer requirements and specifications including quantity, quality, schedule and delivery and any others of importance to the customer.
- Interact with Scheduling and Shipping departments to coordinate delivery requirements.
- Inspect, verify and document incoming customer material to assure conformance to planned requirements.
- Communicate with planning and customer if received material does not conform to planned requirements.
- Communicate manufacturing and scheduling limitations to customers.
- Document all communications with customers, sales representatives and manufacturing personnel regarding changes to job requirements.
- Prepare LIVE PROOFS for all projects as per customer instructions/specs
- Prepare mailing weight samples and provide spec sheet to mailing per the customers specs
- Communicate postage requirements to clients in writing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to maintain composure with challenging customers/situations
- Work experience in print is a plus.
- Knowledgeable about various printing methods and print stock materials a plus.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to navigate and leverage modern technology to your benefit.
Hatteras is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hatteras does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.