We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer who will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed by our company. Duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our software programming initiatives. You will also be working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field is required. You will also need at least three to five years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field to be successful in this role.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Creating innovative solutions to meet our company's technical needs
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages
- Experience using relevant tool suites
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (SQL)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field