Hatteras, an innovative print and communications company located in Tinton Falls, NJ has an immediate opening for an Account Manager.
Account manager responsible for providing world-class print solutions to leading pharmaceutical and/or retail brands.
- Primary point of contact for all client communications and interactions.
- Accountable for communicating and reconciling all estimated costs and invoiced costs published to client.
- Coordinates with the Sales, Estimating, Production, and Warehousing departments to ensure all schedules are adhered to.
- Communicate effectively with customers, sales representative and manufacturing concerning customer requirements.
- Understand, document and communicate customer requirements and specifications including quantity, quality, schedule and delivery and any others of importance to the customer.
- Interact with Scheduling and Shipping departments to coordinate delivery requirements.
- Inspect, verify and document incoming customer material to assure conformance to planned requirements.
- Communicate with planning and customer if received material does not conform to planned requirements.
- Communicate manufacturing and scheduling limitations to customers.
- Document all communications with customers, sales representatives and manufacturing personnel regarding changes to job requirements.
- Prepare LIVE PROOFS for all projects as per customer instructions/specs
- Prepare mailing weight samples and provide spec sheet to mailing per the customers specs
- Communicate postage requirements to clients in writing
SPECIAL SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to maintain composure with challenging customers/situations
- Work experience in print is a plus.
- Knowledgeable about various printing methods and print stock materials a plus.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to navigate and leverage modern technology to your benefit.