|Title:||Print Production Coordinator|
Hatteras, an innovative print and communications company located in Tinton Falls, NJ, has an immediate opening for a Print Production Coordinator.
The Print Production Coordinator will ultimately be responsible for production and delivery of printed products based on customer specified requirements.
- Coordinate production of printed materials and print related services for our Customers.
- Provide full cycle support to our Account Managers, Sales Staff and Customers through active engagement in all stages of the planning and manufacturing process.
- Obtain, thoroughly review and convert an awarded estimate into a job to begin production.
- Confer with Account Managers and Sales throughout production to keep them informed of the status of jobs, solicit additional information as needed and coordinate changes to jobs
- Send/review proofs to obtain approval of materials, such as artwork, preproduction samples, ink samples etc.
- Coordinate production of components internally with the Manufacturing and Scheduling Departments
- Coordinate production of components with outside service partners as required
- Coordinate the resolution of customer or manufacturing issues.
- Engage appropriate departments to verify the issue and determine the root cause.
- May make recommendations to management on appropriate response to issues that are in the best interest of the Customer and the Company. Communicate with Account Managers and Sales regarding the resolution of issues.
- Monitor progress of jobs throughout production, confer with manufacturing operations on counts and final runs and ensure that final product meets customer requirements and company standards
- Tally the final production runs and work performed to assemble and submit the draft invoice to Accounts Receivable.
SPECIAL SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to maintain composure with challenging customers/situations
- Work experience in commercial print environment
- Expertise in various printing, finishing, fulfillment and distribution methods.
- Keen attention to detail and communication skills.
- Ability to navigate and leverage modern technology to your benefit.
Hatteras is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hatteras does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.